This is absolutely one of my favorite holidays.... no cliche.
Everywhere you see hearts, roses, balloons, chocolates, families, cards, teddy bears, smiles, couples, sweetness, pink & red, and so forth.
I love surprising people & I love coming up with creative, silly, & cute ideas.
Valentine's Day isn't just about the hot date at night. I love to take advantage of the entire day.
I love LOVE.
From heart shaped pancakes covered in sweet strawberries & syrup to that beautiful sunset at night- ENJOY the day!
Since all of my Amazing V-day surprises can't be used now since I'm saving them up for a special someone I have to come up alternative fun & cute things to do.
I'm thinking today is going to be a BLAST! :]
I hope everyone loves the surprises I have for them.
Oh by the way......
ooxxooXoXXx
[hug.hug.kiss.kiss.hug.hug.BiG Kiss.little hug.Kiss Kiss.little kiss]
i love you.
