Saturday, February 14, 2009

ooxxooXoXXx

Today I have come up with a fabulous new idea.
I was thinking of how I am so in love with Valentine's day.
It's cute & always wonderful.
If only everyday was Valentine's day.
So why not make Valentine's last all year?!
I'm doing it.
I will cut out 365 hearts with lovely quotes, scriptures, uplifting words, favors/offers to do for people, & blank ones to add compliments later.
Everyday starting today I will send or leave a heart for someone.
Sometimes in secret, sometimes known...
to family, friends, coworkers, patients, church members, acquaintances, strangers, & cute boys ;) I already know who is getting my first heart
& cannnot wait to start!

People are so nice today: Already I have received many smiles from strangers & 2 friendly faces have let me go ahead of them on the road even though it was their turns. I can feel the love.