I was just discussing with my mom as some of you have already heard from me before...
There are 3 things I really wanted as a Child but never got:
1. A Powerwheel
2. A Treehouse
3. Go to Fat Camp
Now you're either thinking gee that's all that you wanted that you didn't get? Pretty much but they were kinda a big deal to me. My mom just said "I don't know why we never got you a powerwheel, we never had a tree big enough for the treehouse, & fat camp? really Sharon... we've gone over this... they'd send you to anorexia camp trying to get you to gain weight"
Watching those movies on Disney channel and such always made fat camp look super fun & I honestly felt like I was left out because I didn't get to go. My young mind was really bummed that my parents refused to send me to one. Sure I'm over it now but I would still like to go to one... how fun would that be. I remember me & Isie planned after HS graduation to set aside a week for our own fat camp as she shared this dream with me. I'm watching the Biggest Loser & the Bulging Bride which is what sparked this remembrance. I feel like Summer will be busy BUT I am totally down for a week of Fat Camp... it's no fun alone. We could camp in backyards, woods, create a daily activity and workout schedule, grocery shop at the beginning, struggle giving up junk food together, water sildes, fieldtrips, obstacle courses... so much fun!!! :D Now who's bold enough to do it?
