
Last night me and Chrissy were
bored so we decided last minute to see a
movie. After we inquired of showtimes to fit our sudden decision to go to the theatres we watched several
previews to help us select a movie. And there it was
Disney's BOLT 3-D. I wa

s very excited since 3D shows are
BomB! Tickets cost around
$25 for two.... WHAT!?!? Are you kidding me? Apparently they charge extra for the glasses and well, movies run about 10 buckaroos in SD anyway......
rip-off! I thought the glasses were
trippy & throughout the movie kept moving t

hem up and down to peer at the screen with my
naked eyes. It was a
cute movie & the little boy with his parents in front of us
laughed tons. Why on earth parents would take their little boy to a movie that late beats me.
Chris claims he saw a mouse at the end. I of course lifted my feet and purse onto the seats immediately. When we were leaving to the parking lot we saw how cool the glasses were & decided to go camera crazy.....the result.......a Lot of pictures.