Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthday Boy

You've had a Birthday Shout Hooray!
I'm gonna sing to You today
One year older & Wiser too
Haaaaaaaaappy Birth-day to you!

Today my little brother turns 16. Hooray!
This means he can officially DATE!!!
Watch out boys a new stud raises the competition.
As an older sister I must set some guidelines for the girls he dates.....
Muahahahaha!
ok I won't because I'm pretty sure my brother is awesome & has good choice in ladies-considering he already thinks he has the most beautiful sister's in the world. (we like to think so)

HAPPY BiRTHDAY CJ!!!!!!
I'm sad I couldn't be there to throw you the party of the century. When I'm back we will just have to drive around town in my awesome car & turn heads. You know we will ;) & then I can take you out for some fun & Ice Cream if you're not too embarrassed of me.

I couldn't ask for a better younger, Bigger brother!
i Love you!

Love Always,


Sharon Samuelson